Are you looking for some Special Granddaughter Quotes that will help you express your love to your little angels?
Granddaughters are our tiny balls of joy and innocence regardless of their age. Their laughter and chivalry remind us of our youth. The children of our children especially daughters are a delightful being to look at.
Our granddaughters remind us of the childhood of our own children, who are too busy now to spend time with us.
It’s not their fault obviously; they are all grown up adults now having responsibilities of their own family. Granddaughters remind us of our children when they used to be so young and innocent, crying in our arms about the tiniest thing with those big sad innocent eyes. Oh, the joy they gave us when they would cheer up with a smile as bright as the sun itself when we gift them their favourite chocolates!
Granddaughters are a bridge between us and the youth of our children as well as our own childhood.
Expressing our love for them in just a few words is sometimes tougher than trying to put a thread in a needle. So much love but so fewer words to say it with! So here are some delightful granddaughter quotes for those tiny angels that would not only express your feelings but also bring that sparkly smile you love on their face!
Editors note: You are welcome to share and use the quotes and images below. Consider giving credit back to our page, but no pressure.
Precious Granddaughter Quotes
- “Granddaughters fill a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown
- “Granddaughters are called ‘grand’ for a reason” – Unknown
- “Though she be but little, she is fierce.” – William Shakespeare
- Sometimes, when I see my granddaughters make small discoveries of their own, I wish I were a child. – Dr. Seuss
- “Before you know it you’ll be my age telling your own granddaughter the story of your life and you want to make it an interesting one, don’t you? You want to be able to tell her some adventures, some excitements, some something. How you live your life, little one, is a gift for those who come after you, a kind of inheritance.” — Cristina Garcia
Blessed Granddaughter Quotes
- “God made granddaughters to give our lives variety, and to keep our hearts young. God draped each morning with sunshine and sprinkled each night with song. He hollowed out spaces for laughter and created joys to last long after: then reserved a special place for tenderness when God made granddaughters.” ― Unknown
- “I’ve been given this blessing, which is my granddaughter. You’re no longer just you. You suddenly fit into the chest drawers of life.” — Joanna Lumley
- “I have a daughter and I have granddaughters, and I will never vote to let a group of backward-looking ideologues cut women’s access to birth control. We have lived in that world, and we are not going back, not ever.” — Elizabeth Warren
- “What a bargain grandchildren are! I give them loose change, and they give me a million dollars’ worth of pleasure.” — Gene Perret
- “Grandchildren are God’s reward for not killing your kids.” — Tony Campolo
- “Grandchildren are the dots that connect the lines from generation to generation.” — Lois Wyse
Loving Granddaughter Quotes
- “Granddaughter, through you I see the future. Through me, you’ll see the past. In the present, we’ll love one another as long as these moments last.”
- “My granddaughter’s birth has made me want to create things she will love.” – Billy Crystal
- I love my daughter, but there’s a certain feeling, a certain emotion when you got a granddaughter, you know? – Bernie Mac
- I have watched you grow from a bright little star to the person that you are. From a child to a friend. I know you so well that I want to tell the world you are my granddaughter.” — Unknown
- “A mother becomes a true grandmother the day she stops noticing the terrible things her children do because she is so enchanted with the wonderful things her grandchildren do.” — Lois Wyse
- “Grandchildren are loving reminders of what we’re really here for.” — Janet Lanese
Birthday Granddaughter Quotes
- May the sunshine you bring into my world shine brightly on you on this special day and on all the days of your beautiful life.
- Here’s to the most beautiful young lady I know. May your life forever be as bright as your lovely smile. Happy birthday, my sweet granddaughter.
- Happy birthday, sweet granddaughter. I can’t believe it was only just yesterday when you were a baby. You are growing up so fast. Gosh, if you keep growing at this rate, you’d certainly soon be older than I am!
- You always manage to fill my life with your positivity and love. I hope that you receive it back ten-fold on your special day. May you have a blessed day, and more importantly, may your presents be just as plentiful as your love is.
- Your determination and strength inspire me, but it is your unconditional love that warms my soul. You are unbelievably precious to me, and I hope that your birthday is everything you want it to be.
- I feel like your birthday came by so fast, Granddaughter. It seems like only yesterday you were a baby, but now you have already grown into a splendid young woman. I hope you know that I am always proud of you and that I wish you untold peace and happiness on your birthday this year.
Funny Granddaughter Quotes
- “Two things I dislike about my granddaughter — when she won’t take her afternoon nap, and when she won’t let me take mine.” – Gene Perret
- “Granddaughter, your rambunctious ways may drive your parents crazy, but they make me feel young and carefree again! I hope that you never lose your taste for adventure.” — Unknown
- “Do you know why children are so full of energy? Because they suck it out of their grandparents” – Gene Perret
- “If I had known granddaughters were this much fun I would have had them first.” — Unknown
- The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy. — Sam Levenson
- Grandparents are there to help the granddaughters get into mischief they haven’t thought of yet. — Gene Perret
Having a granddaughter is like having your own source of energy and happiness. Those little angels are always our reason to smile and bring back our mischievous habits. It is one thing to have your own children and a totally another feeling to have a granddaughter. You forgive all their mistakes and oversee their flaw, highlighting just their fine points.
We hope you were able to find the perfect Granddaughter Quotes for your granddaughters. What were your favourite quotes among these? Let us know, we would love to hear from you!